Oceanlog

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tw369

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I downloaded the software for my veo 200. Now I get and error in avg depth calculation and run time error 3265. I would appreciate any help.
Thank you

When I try to access the program, I get the first box, followed by the second box, then it closes.

Is that what you get? I called about this a couple of weeks ago, and Rick said they had other reports, but no solution yet.

Related thread on Computer forum: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=175073

Attachments

• Screen01.JPG
    Screen01.JPG
    6.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Screen02.JPG
    Screen02.JPG
    7.3 KB · Views: 41
That's it. I assume all my dives are lost also. I should have left it alone. The only problem I was having before was the gear bag.

I don't know about losing dives? Not from you PDC anyway. Maybe not old ones on your PC, probly not.

When I try to access the program, I get the first box, followed by the second box, then it closes.

Is that what you get? I called about this a couple of weeks ago, and Rick said they had other reports, but no solution yet.

Add me to the list of people with this problem. I downloaded & installed Oceanlog 2 & it worked for awhile. Then I tried having it import my dive data from my Oceanlog 1 and that didn't work. From then on, 'BAM,' not working. That was all under XP Media Center Edition.

Last night I installed VISTA Home Premium. I uninstalled Oceanlog 2, downloaded the full version from OceanicWorldWide.com, reinstalled it, and it still doesn't work. I'm getting the 2 box error sequence & crash that you are. I don't recall if this was the exact error sequence before, under XP, but I suspect it may have been.

Richard.

Back
Top Bottom