Oceanlog Full updater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dulinor

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've been having problems exporting text files from 2.2.4, according to the release notes 2.2.6 fixes this but the auto-updater downloads a 1k file that doesn't do anything as best I can tell. Is the full installer available anywhere? 2.2.4 is the latest at the oceanic website...

You could also get some big rocks and chew on them until they are pebbles. I find it to be nearly as much fun as dealing with Oceanlog. :wink:

That link worked - found and installed 2.2.6. Alas, still fails silently when attempting TXT export (DL7 works great, but is not readable by the program I'm trying to go to.) I'm right there with you on the frustrations of this software. Just want to get my dives out of it so I can use something better (Interface, output/print options, mac compatible, etc.)

Anyone had this problem exporting? Any other way to get the data out?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom