Oceanic Zeta Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
ฉันมีปัญหาใหญ่เกี่ยวกับชุดวงจร. เนื่องจากการควบคุมของฉันหัก. ฉันจะตรวจสอบตัวแทน. พวกเขากล่าวว่าโรงงานไม่ให้อีกต่อไปและมีซีตาจำนวนมากยังอยู่ในร้านดำน้ำเพื่อซ่อมแซม.
สิ่งที่เกิดขึ้นฉันจะปรับบางส่วนอะไหล่ของซีตา? ฉันจะรู้สึกไม่ดีถ้าฉันได้ยินซื้อรุ่นอื่นอีก. กฎนี้ของแพง. ฉันได้ยินคำตอบจาก agaent และตัวแทนบางเวลาหลาย.
ฉันจะใช้เวลาสั้น (30times) เนื่องจากเป็นต้นไหลมันยุ่งยากและเสียฉันต้องการใช้เป็นอะไหล่สำหรับไปดำน้ำทุกวัน. จริงๆผมไม่พอใจกับซีตาควบคุมนี้ปัญหามากสำหรับฉัน. shakehead::: shakehead:: shakehead:

I have a big problem with the circuit kits ZETA regulators. it’s broken. I check with trader agent. They said the factory don’t make it anymore. And the shop has many ZETA regulator wait for repair.
What happens, how I can get some spare parts of Zeta? I would feel bad if I hear some people tell me BUY’s new again. I used it short time (30times) It’s NOT good for my job It’s air flow all the time But I want to used for spare.

Best thing to do is send it to oceanic for service, my local shop and oceanic are the only place I will let service my wife zeta. They have all the necessary tools and parts to repair the second stage.

Back
Top Bottom