Oceanic VT 4.1 purchased!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

g550driver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just bought a Oceanic VT4.1 from Dolphin Scuba (Can't say enough good things about their customer service :cheers:).... as a primary and I will use my Geo 2.0 as a backup (which was just replaced by Oceanic due to a pressure sensor problem)

Oceanic has a special right now and giving away free transmitters with the purchase of select computers!!! Great time to buy!

Any advise regarding the VT4.1 would be appreciated.. I don't plan on using it until my next trip in October..

I have the VT4.0 (couple yrs old). Great computer! I use mine for my recreational diving. If you get the chance, you may want to dive with it locally a couple of times, just to become familiar with its features & functions. Be sure to also become familiar with the menus & learn to make any neccesary adjustments you may need to make. They are not too complicated.

Your 2 computers should run VERY close to eachother, as long ast you keep the VT4.1 using the Pelagic algorithm.

.....Any advise regarding the VT4.1 would be appreciated.. I don't plan on using it until my next trip in October..
Take it for a virtual dive :D

Alberto (aka eDiver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom