Oceanic Viper fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i saw that these fins got a very nice review in the recent fin review article by Scuba Diving. that goes to show that a good product isn't always an expensive product! i'm considering these fins. i want something lightweight, comfortable, and easy to do all types of kicks with and these seem to fit that bill. can you tell me how much they weigh please? and any other comments you want to add about them:) thanks!

Did you happen to buy these fins? I'm thinking about picking a pair of them up and any first hand knowledge would be appreciated.

I bought some and they're beautiful, I'm diving them tomorrow, I'll let you know how they work out.

Thanks, just by chance the shop called me yesterday and said they finally got some in stock. They are holding a pair for me to pick-up. I can't wait to get them and give them a try.

I have these fins! They are very flexi- requires basically no effort to use, when you need to go you will go- even in the Ocean currents. I love them! Though I will say for a calf stretch- grabbing the end will not help, you have to grab more towards your foot.

husband and i are both enjoying our vipers.........went to little cayman for a week last summer with them. we quite like them and tried various fins in the pool before making our choice, and viper performed very well.

I finally picked my new Vipers up yesterday, I can't wait to get them into the water. I ordered them in yellow, as a lot of other things I have are in yellow (lemon). I was a little disappointed when I picked them up that they are actually more of a neon green. Oh well, I'm sure I'll like them all the same.

I finally picked my new Vipers up yesterday, I can't wait to get them into the water. I ordered them in yellow, as a lot of other things I have are in yellow (lemon). I was a little disappointed when I picked them up that they are actually more of a neon green. Oh well, I'm sure I'll like them all the same.

Sure you got the right color? Mine are definitely bee yellow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom