Oceanic Veo 200???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

christopher1260

Registered
Reaction score
My LDS has an Oceanic Veo 200 wrist mount computer that they are looking to get rid of for $200. I have researched this computer and am seriously considering it because it is nitrox capable ( which may be an issue in the future). I also realize that this is a great deal. He is looking to turn his stock over, so he wants to get rid of it quickly. It is brand new and he is a licensed Oceanic dealer. I was wondering if anyone has had problems with this computer. Thanks for your input, Chris

I have Veo 200 as my first computer and have used it with air and Nitrox. It has large display, easy to read, and easy to use. However, the depth on my computer is different than neither on my buddy's computer (Veo 100) nor my guage (Oceanic Navcon). I will send mine back to the dealer for testing. Maybe it happens with only mine!

Well, I bought the Veo 200 today. I really like the sim feature and have played with it for nearly an hour straight. I will take it with me in two weeks and make a post about what I think. Thanks for your help, Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom