Oceanic Veo 180nx not on Oceanic Website?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richardbrown77

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have the Oceanic Veo 180nx and was on Oceanic's website looking where to buy the USB cable for it. I noticed the Oceanic 180nx is not on their website anymore. Has it been discontinued? If so, will it still be support and for how long?
Apologies if this is old news but I haven't been on their website for a while.
I only got mine less than a year ago so won't be to happy if it has been discontinued.
Thank you in advance for any information on this

The Veo 180 became kind of obsolete when Oceanic debuted the veo 100 nx. Before the 180 was a nice upgrade to the 100 because the 100 was not offered with a nitrox mode. The 180 offered a lot of nice features but the biggest one was the nitrox imo. It may not be on the website but it is still a great computer. The cable that you are looking for is the same for all of the oceanic computers, just make sure that you have the software to put onto your computer.

The Veo 180 became kind of obsolete when Oceanic debuted the veo 100 nx. Before the 180 was a nice upgrade to the 100 because the 100 was not offered with a nitrox mode. The 180 offered a lot of nice features but the biggest one was the nitrox imo. It may not be on the website but it is still a great computer. The cable that you are looking for is the same for all of the oceanic computers, just make sure that you have the software to put onto your computer.

The VEO 180 is no longer offered. Oceanic usually supports their equipment for years so I wouldn't worry too much that they no longer sell it.

You just need to get the Oceanlog kit under the computer heading.

I steel dive a versa pro and just had it serviced and up dated. 180 is new so it well be around for awl yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom