Oceanic Ultra 3/2 Wetsuit Clearence Sale $49.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBasics

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Oceanic Ultra 3/2 Wetsuit

We bought a large close out inventory from the manufacture and get to pass the savings on to you. These are new with full manufacture warranty. Originally sold for $149.95, now available to you for $49.00 while supply last. You save $100.00.

Manufacture Comments:

The Ultra 3-2 wesuit offers the ultimate versatility in warmer climates you need a suit for a wide range of temperatures from warm surface waters to chilly thermoclines on deeper dives. The ultra 3-2 wetsuit is designed for maximum flexibility, warmth and comfort so you can forget about your gear and focus on your dive. The 3mm chest panels keep your core warm, while the 2mm extremeties and strategic placement of our OceanSpan Super-Stretch Neoprene offers completely unrestricted range of movement.

Limited Supply
Get your Oceanic Ultra 3/2 Wetsuit today while they last!

wetsuit_ultra32_both_dt.jpg

For more information about the Oceanic Ultra 3-2 wetsuit visit ScubaBasics.com.

Dive into ScubaBasics where the basics are never enough!

I looked at your site and checked this suit out but all I see are womens wet suits when I click on select size. Do you have mens available? If so I wear a 2XL.

Back
Top Bottom