Oceanic Probe BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Selling my Probe to raise funds for funeral expense help. This BC is 4 years old but has not been used other than in the pool for the last two and half years. The silver piping is faded but the black is not. Both weight pockets are there and are like new. Size is medium. This is a great rugged bc but I simply do not use it anymore since going to BPW and my Zeagle Express for teaching. Total number of dives on it is less than 100 with 10 of those in salt. Inflator serviced and rebuilt by me( I am an Oceanic Tech), All dump valves checked. No fraying of straps and all velcro is in excellent shape.

I paid 450 for it. Selling for 275 plus 20 for shipping.

this is a great DM/Instructor BC and works well with wet suit or dry. total weight capacity- 10lbs inb trim pockets and 20 in integrated but I would advise if you need that much weight put some of it on a belt. Also has heavy duty retractor for console if you use one.

Jim,

I am very sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences.

I will take the BCD for $250. Please email me with details on how to complete the purchase.

herbdb@rcn.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom