Oceanic Probe BC (2XL) - ORIGINAL VERSION

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncaswell

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a used Oceanic Probe 2XL BC for sale. This is the original Probe, not the new LX version.

The BC is in great shape. I bought it used to get started diving and I recently bought new gear. I used this BC on about 10 dives and never had a problem with it. This BC uses Oceanic's original weight-integrated system, but I do not have the weight pockets for it. You can still use the back weight pockets if you wish, and you could probably find some of the original weight pockets - I never tried very hard.

It has 6 stainless D-rings and big roomy pockets. The elastic and velcro are in good shape. It has a dump valve on the shoulder (with the inflator hose) and one on the right side lower back. I'm a pretty hefty guy (5/10, 265 lbs) and this BC was actually on the big side for me, even with a 7mm wetsuit. If you're a 2XL, it should have plenty of room.

$125 plus shipping.

Attachments

• DSC00844.JPG
    DSC00844.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00838.JPG
    DSC00838.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00834.JPG
    DSC00834.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00836.JPG
    DSC00836.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC00837.JPG
    DSC00837.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC00841.JPG
    DSC00841.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 39
I'm interested in your bcd. I'll give you $100 if you ship it to me here in Palm Harbor, FL 34683.
Please let me know soon. I need to get 60' below before it gets too cold in the Gulf!
Thanks,

Jack

Sorry Jack. I just got rid of the BC today. I left the ad up for a week and didn't have any bites so I sent it home with my brother in law just about 3 hrs ago. It's on its way to Missouri right now. I would rather have gotten some money out of it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom