Oceanic pro Plus 2 vs 2.1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

belairbrian

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Could Someone tell me the difference between the Pro Plus 2 and the 2.1.

Seems there is also a 2.1.1.

Here is the differences on the website which you have probably already seen. Wonder if that is a typo on the webiste, 2.1.1 (????) How many .1 will there be.

Pro Plus 2.1.1 AVAILABLE NOW!
Oceanic Begins Shipping the New Pro Plus 2.1.1 Personal Dive Computer. Identified by its metal buttons, the Pro Plus 2.1.1 features the following additional new features:

Increased download memory from 256k to 512k - offers storage for approximately the same number of dives, however now includes cylinder pressure with every sample point.

Ready for Firmware Upgrade via OceanLog PC Interface (requires USB Cable)

Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed

Uses USB Cable P/N 04.9604 or 04.9606 only

does anyone have a USB cable for a Pro Plus 2 that they would be will to depart with..

Here is the differences on the website which you have probably already seen. Wonder if that is a typo on the webiste, 2.1.1 (????) How many .1 will there be.

Pro Plus 2.1.1 AVAILABLE NOW!
Oceanic Begins Shipping the New Pro Plus 2.1.1 Personal Dive Computer. Identified by its metal buttons, the Pro Plus 2.1.1 features the following additional new features:

Increased download memory from 256k to 512k - offers storage for approximately the same number of dives, however now includes cylinder pressure with every sample point.

Ready for Firmware Upgrade via OceanLog PC Interface (requires USB Cable)

Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed

Uses USB Cable P/N 04.9604 or 04.9606 only
does anyone have a USB cable for a Pro Plus 2 that they would be will to depart with..

I have one and you can have it, my pro plus quit giving me the air reading for my tank, anyhow getting out of diving after 30 years, time to retire from the sport

Yes I have one , you can have it, just send me your address

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom