Oceanic Pro Plus 2.1 w/Disconnect

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh really? I haven't heard about that I'll have to look it up. Was just about to post on here and say I'll do 550 shipped and then I saw your message. I can't do 450 as I am losing to much money to make the sale worth it, but ad I said I can do 550 shipped.

Hmm... I'll have to look into that. I JUST bought this not even a month ago for 750. I didn't think there could already be a new model out. Do you have a link to it at this price?

Thanks For the info!

I found this for $399.99 w/free shipping:

Oceanic Datamax Pro Plus 2 Air-Integrated Dive Computer

The compass with console is only another $50.00. This is for new, with warranty.

yeah but you are not comparing apples w/ apples.... this is a 2.0 NOT a 2.1, and it does not have the QD..... no compass, doesn't even have the owner's manual..... its like an old factory refurbished......

The one he's selling is around $700. new....

yeah but you are not comparing apples w/ apples.... this is a 2.0 NOT a 2.1, and it does not have the QD..... no compass, doesn't even have the owner's manual..... its like an old factory refurbished......

The one he's selling is around $700. new....

Ty for that :)

Replied. And just wanted to add guys, I am in need of an SPG so if anyone wants to do a Trade+cash i would definitely be willing to do that. I already bought another computer though so i am no longer in need of a wrist mount computer so i am not looking to trade for a comp. Let me know accepting all offers!

Back
Top Bottom