Oceanic Pioneer 7mm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Does anyone have any experience with the Oceanic Pioneer 7mm. I'm thinking about buying one and would certainly appreciate anyone's input. Thanks!

I looked at one for a while because I liked the features and had an Oceanic 3/2mm that fit me quite well. I ended up trying on a Cressi Lontra in a shop though it was easily the best suite out of the dozen or so I tried on at LDS's (although not the Pioneer). Anyway, if you are looking at a 7mm, I presume it is for reasonably cold waters and I really like the Lontra's double seal at wrists and ankles, and the fuzzy liner. Anyway, not trying to be a product shill, I just think it is a phenomenal wetsuit. Here is what it looks like Cressi Lontra 7mm Comfort Stretch Wetsuit, Men's at PrimeScuba.com

I have a 7mm Akona quantum stretch. I just bought my own after using my son's for a few years. I am very happy with it and was able to get it really cheap. Also, had a 7mm Bare sport when I was heavier. Both are good suits.

Back
Top Bottom