Oceanic Omega III's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sonofasailor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So, what's the word on these? Are they gonna come out anytime in the next few months? I saw some threads dating back to 2006 talking about them.

On a side note, if anyone has any Omega II 2nd stages that they would like to get rid of shoot me a PM.

So I have to continue to dive with one of my 9 Omega II?
Ok, no problem it's my pleasure.

Doug,
Can you show a picture of the Omega III?
Are you looking for any candidate ready to dive with a prototype? In France of course.
Best regards,

Michel

Are the parts and servce lits still readily available for the Omegs IIs?

Don't know if it would be of any interest to someone, but, just came across one that was tucked in the corner on the top shelf.....

New Omega II w/ CDX5 ........ Let me know if you are interested.. Got a little dust but never seen water......

Bump. I recently came back from Hawaii. Did only eight dives. My Omega II has always breathed a little (very little) on the wet side. A little tilt to the left on exhale and all is fine, keeps the air moist and I really don't notice it much anymore. Funny thing- on dives 6 and 7 (wall dive with current) all of a sudden I notice it breaths dry, bone dry. The only thing I notice is that the zip tie on the mouthpiece is now missing. Anybody got any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom