Oceanic OC1 with transmitter and download cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd950

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Computer is in excellent condition. A few minor scratches on the case. Glass is perfect and even the protective comer is unscratched. Comes with transmitter, extender strap and download cable. Battery and O ring changed by Oceanic about 9 months ago. If you want the computer and not the transmitter I would split them up, but will not sell the transmitter alone unless computer is already sold.

Asking $750.00

Paypal or certified funds.

Attachments

• P1000248.jpg
    P1000248.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 381
Asking $600.00 for computer and download cable, without transmitter.

Price reduced to $550. That is a firm price.

No, sorry, that price does not include the transmitter. I should have been more clear.

Withdrawn-no longer for sale

Okay, I withdrew this because it wasn't worth selling below what I was asking, but I need cash at the moment, so I am putting it up for sale again. I have sold the transmitter separately, so am offering the computer and cable for $500.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. Will consider any reasonable offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom