Oceanic Mask Straps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gr8fuldiver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I would like to order some mask straps. I have a Oceanic Shadow mask. I love it. The original mask came with a really nice rubber (or latex) strap that was kinda split in two and allowed you to place one strap high up on your head and the other much lower.

I was going to order a few more Shadow masks to keep as back ups but have since realized that Oceanic started using the neoprene mask straps. :shakehead: I don't like the neoprene straps.

I have been searching high and low trying to find these original rubber straps. Closest I could find was what appears to be an OEM of the shadow mask made by abyss scuba and I can't find anyone who will sell just the strap.

Where can I find these at?

Thanks!

Try northeastscubasupply.com.....They carry alot of used, discontinued, odds & ends stuff.......

Try northeastscubasupply.com.....They carry alot of used, discontinued, odds & ends stuff.......

I didn't see anything on NESS webpage.

C'mon Oceanic. I'm sure you have a box of these sitting around somewhere in a warehouse.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom