Oceanic GT3 Regulators - $179.00 - Brand New - Full Warranty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
I am sitting here looking at a whole stack of Oceanic GT3 Non-DVT regulators. These are brand new stock, all under complete warranty, and ready to ship. If you have thought about picking up a new regulator, or a spare, this would be a good opportunity.

Oceanic GT3 Non-DVT Regulators - $179.00 Each - Great Deal

You will need to phone us on this one. This is a special price for our board friends only. If you need a complete package from Oceanic, I GUARANTEE you will get the best quote available.

Call Dive Sports at (800) 601-3483

Thanks,
Phil Ellis

Phil,
My regulator arrived yesterday. Thanks for the fast shipping and the great deal. This will make the perfect backup.

Hey Phil,

Do these come in DIN?

Do you have environmental kits instock for them, and at what price? =)

I may have to get these instead of the DS4 for my next mCCR rebreather =)

Do you have environmental kits instock for them, and at what price? =)

I may have to get these instead of the DS4 for my next mCCR rebreather =)

These are environmentally sealed. We have a smaller stack remaining, and this price ends at close of business on Friday. If interested, give me a call at (800) 601-DIVE. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Hey Phil, just wanted to tell you I received the Reg and its beautiful. Cant wait to try it out in two weeks

Hey Phil, just wanted to tell you I received the Reg and its beautiful. Cant wait to try it out in two weeks

Great! When you use it, you can always be thinking "I am breathing a very high performance regulator for unders $200 bucks!"

Again, thank you for your business.

Phil Ellis

Phil, got my reg in... very nice... wife will be very happy... might just have to get another one for my son or keep it as a backup.... very fast shipping...
How many do you have left?

Thanks Again

Dave

Back
Top Bottom