Oceanic GEO dive computer not working completely right

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

recently have an Oceanic Geo2 and when i try to activate the diving modes there is a blink message on the screen (A-D) and nothing else happens

What specific key presses did you do and I will be happy to duplicate on my GEO2? And as Aquacat8 noted, the length of the press for less or more than 2 seconds can get you a different result in depending where you are in the menus.

For $7.99 you can also have access to an online class plus simulator for diving situations for a year. It's what I used to learn how to use my GEO2.

Dive Computer Training

hi Larryjd1, many thanks for your comments. i just press the mode bottom for more than 2 seconds as the user manual says however my Geo2 doesnt show the normal, gauge or apnea function, instead of that there´s a blinking message in the screen A-D, after a few seconds it turns into watch settings again.. i have replaced the battery and still nothing changed. you can see this short video that i upload on youtube for more refferences

many thanks in advance

AL

Hi aquacat8

Thanks a lot or your comments, i have read it but there´s no mention (or at least for what i see) into the user manual.
Please see this following uploaded short video in which i show the error for your perusal

Have a great day

Regards

AL

recently have an Oceanic Geo2 and when i try to activate the diving modes there is a blink message on the screen (A-D) and nothing else happens

I viewed your video, and doing a long press on the upper left (Mode) button should take you into Surface Mode, which I verified with my own Geo2.

I'm not sure what the flashing A-D represents, and I tried finding it in the manual with no success.

Even though you don't have an Oceanic Service Center in your country, I would suggest using the worldwide addresses at the end of the manual to contact them and see what they suggest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom