Oceanic Geo 2.0 - screw

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

_anak_pulau_

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings!
I have an Oceanic Geo 2.0 dive computer for a while, and absolutely love it. Low maintenance with simple display. Unfortunately the screw/tube attaching one of the straps somehow fell off.

Does anyone know what the screw specification is so I can try and find it online? Original Oceanic replacement strap would cost about 90 bucks which seems too pricey.

Cheers!

Don't know if you'd be able to get it in Malaysia but I rebuilt mine with the correct size of this:

Watch Band Parts Tube, Screw Head and Friction End Head Style Bars For Band To Case Refills In Large Sizes

My measurements tell me I bought the 1.8mm shaft / 4.0mm head version. Worked great until I flooded the PC (I suppose they technically still work great)
Thank you so much! The sizing is very helpful, I will try and search for it now. I bought one a while ago that goes one of the Garmin straps but doesn't fit.

It's about 27.5mm but those particular ones you cut to length yourself. One end is press fit (don't worry - it is not coming apart) and the other is threaded

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom