Oceanic Data Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What's your take on this mask?
Does the right part with computer severely lessens viewing?
How about functionality and usability?

I think the mask is great for someone who wants all-in-one rather than reaching how to see how much air there is left and how deep you are. The computer does not lessen the view at all. It is positioned for zero obstruction. It is very functional and keeps track of all vital information and that can be put on a desktop computer. The mask is very smart. If anything is not right, you will see a blinking light to alert you. If you are ascending too rapidly, the mask gives an alert.

I sent you a PM.
But the Mask does lessen your view on the right side. i did a demo on the Mask but it's nothing you can't get used to.

the mask is awesome. it allows you to have the heads up display, which makes checking stats quicker and easier. like anything else, you have to get used to using it. used and semi used ones have drastically come down in price. one of the nice features of this one is that you can use multiple transmitters on your spouses, buddies, or kids tanks as well (to keep a piece of mind). that part of it is NOT practical as the transmitters are an exorbitant price, but if money is no problem, its a fun toy and great for scootering

I don't know about price drops, but $1100 for a brandnew one is very steep for me. Not mentioning $300 each for the wireless transmitter.

$350 off a practically new mask is a screaming deal for someone. But I'd hate to be the seller, losing that much $$$ for using the mask once. Goodluck on your sale.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom