Oceanic Atom 1.0 Concerns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daniel C

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is my first time on this website & post. I found it while doing a search for "problems" with Atom 1.0 computers. Here goes...

I replaced both batteries in my Atom Trans & receiver before my dive trip to Cozumel.

At the start (deeper > 4ft) of my first dive, my computer starts flashing "UP>HIGH>PO2". Continues to flash throughout my second dive.

The next day after waiting 24 hours I check high PO2 set pt. alarm while in No Deco mode. And I recheck all set D, A & U groups. Jump in the water and the thing freezes up. Just reads 8ft and nothing else. I go back to the boat & press the A & S buttons and the computer defaults to 12AM, 1/1/2004 and can't be reset.

I'm at home and the computer reads "DIVE 5" on every screen. Along with the normal info for each screen. For example in main watch mode DIVE 5 is in between the min & sec. For TIMER it reads 5FF instead of OFF, etc...

Ever hear about any one with this problem, help?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom