Oceanic, Aeris transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brysonjk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Used for only about 10 dives. Like new condition. Color is Gray.

This Transmitter came from my Oceanic VT3, I have switched to sidemount and no longer use this transmitter. I have been told it will fit the..

Oceanic - DataMask, Atom, VT Pro, VT3 and OC1 Computers.

Aeris - CompuMask, Elite, Elite 3 and Epic Computers.

Leisure pro sells these new for 400.00.

I am only looking for 250.00 plus shipping.

USPS shipping will be 7.00 flat rate box with insurance.
UPS will be about 10 due to added insurance.

Jeremy

Aloha,
I would like to purchase the transmitter from you at your requested price. My name is kevin garvey and my number is 808.352.1457 if you need to contact me. Let me know how we can make this transaction happen. I can be reached by email at kevintgarvey@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Kevin

my paypal account address is brysonjk82@yahoo.com.

Since you are not in the 48 states, I am only going to ship USPS, UPS min shipping rate is 30.00 for mail to hawaii.

When you send the money make sure you click personal, and then gift, or payment owed (that way I don't have to pay the paypal fee). If you are not paying with an attached bank account, then you will need to accept the fee for paypal.

So for you send me 257.00

thank you
Jeremy

I haven't heard from the buyer as of yet. I will give him till about 6am EST to send the payment. I understand he is in Hawaii so there is a big time difference, but that will give him 24 hours. I will let you know.

Jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom