Ocean Quest Scuba in Puerto Vallarta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh and the good dive at Los Arcos is the Devil's Canyon which is right around the corner from where all the cattle boats dump off their guests. It is an 1,800 foot wall and usually great vis. You'll be the only ones there. The Islands are good as well as El Morro. Chimo usually has lots of Mantas.

vis was between 20 and 40 ft with lots of marine life to see. The fullest boat we had was 5 divers one instructer and a dive master. This was on my last check out dive and the instructer was with us and the dive master took the other 3 divers deeper. There were never any snorklers on the boats. We would meet at the dive shop and then take the bus out to Mismaloya to catch the dive boats there. I have to say that diving with Klaus and James was a great experience but they are a smaller operation and that was part of the fun of it and I had a great time on all six of the dives I did with them.

Just Got Back From Pv And No Diver Dennis But Its All Good Ill See You In July Mid July Ill Be There It Was Nice Hunting Was Also Cold I Forgot How Cold It Could Get In Dec. Dennis Your Girl Jaz She Is A Trooper I Did A Dive 130 Min Long Between 100 And 60 Ft She Hung With Me 100 Min I Did Dive All Week Long She Hung Her Nitrogin Intake Was Maxed Out Also You Should Of Seen Her Face When Making A Kill At The Surfice She Told Me If I Could Me A Bit More Humaine On The Kills I Said Sure So On Are Next Dive I Hit A 25 Lbs Boota I Did Not Kill It She Had The Fix Bag I Put It Into The Bag Still Alive She Had A Blast With That She Had To Come To The Surfice To Unlode It Was So Funny Then She Tells Me That I Should Kill Them Befor Giving Her The Bag Hahaha !!!! Well Ill Take You To Do Some Hunting Dennis When I Get Out There In July Hay You Missed The Lobo I Bought Out Ther One Of Those Mexican Trucks Lobos 4x4 65.gs Bad *** Truck Well See You And For Those Who What A Good Dive Out Fit Go Vist Twin Dolphins Good Place To Dive With Aaa+++

Hi Gandhi. I just got back from Micronesia at Christmas. I'm in Canada right now. They told me you were coming but we were in Yap, Palau and Chuuk for a little over a month. I'll be coming home to PV in aa week or two so I'll see you when you get back. Yes, Jaz is a sweetheart and I miss her.

cool ill see you in mid july i bet you had lots of fun out the in the pacific so where are the pictures post some of them so i can see them i see you had a photography class with mike cool.
see you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom