Ocean Quest Scuba in Puerto Vallarta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nwarainbw

Registered
Reaction score
Has any one dove with Ocean Quest? I will be in PV December 9th to 18th and am going to be doing my OW cert with them. I know there is alot of good things about other places in PV but havent heard much about Ocean Quest. Any info would be great.
Thanks
Matt

Matt, I am heading down in a couple days. I am doing my AOW with them and I will let you know how they are. I have no idea how they are at this point though.

well i dont have any info on oceane quest but if its like all the rest well not good the this i can tell you if the only real dive panga shop is twin dolphins dive shop if you plan to do real diving its all done at the outer bay is about 1 hr 1/2 trip most dive shops do 2 tank tive 1 hr dives i do on a tank then your surface interval anothr hr. all to gether you have a 7 to 8 hr trip and most do not have a head "toilet" the only one i Know of its twin dolphines dive shop not onless you want to jump and dodo in the water and wipe with water sorry the trueth some times hurts.

Couple things..
1st If he is doing his OW he probably does not need to go on a 7-8 hr trip. There are other shops that run DB's with a head. They may be cattle boats but they have a bathroom.
2nd Try a Spell Checker.

Sorry the "trueth" some times hurts.

for the info. I am looking forward to hearing about your AOW and hearing first hand how Ocean Quest is. I have heard alot of good things about the other ops down there as far as certifications go and alos for dives but unfortunately $ is a factor for me and Ocean Quest seemed like a fair price. I also know there will be people who say you get what you pay for but I am hoping that I will be happy with the service and skills I recieve.
Thanks again for the replies.
Matt

Ya Matt I will send Pics of the boat and let you know if they were good or if they sucked..Must suck to have to wait for vacation..J/K.

robpauley:
Ya Matt I will send Pics of the boat and let you know if they were good or if they sucked..Must suck to have to wait for vacation..J/K.

I does suck very much...have a great time....I am counting the days until I get to go.
Matt

the dive sites in Puerto Vallarta are a long way from the marina. 6-8 hour 2 tank dives are the normal. Marietas Islands is my favorite and it is a 1-1.5 hour trip each way but worth it. Twin Dolphins was great to dive with.

hey robpouley
if my spelling hurts you in sorry
next "They may be cattle boats but they have a bathroom" im qouting you are you &&%% %^&% or what this man does not need to ride on a cattle boat if he is on his ow would you agree a cattle boat will be a bad experience check your self befor you give out advice .

I appreciate the information. It is good to know about Twin Dolphins but I wont be diving with them this trip so all that info is kinda by the wayside for me now. I really was wondering about Ocean Quest who I will be diving with. Again I found many threads on here about Twin Dophins so that info is out there but was unable to find any on Ocean Quest so I aksed about them specifically.
Thanks again
Matt

Back
Top Bottom