Ocean Quest Dive Centre

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spc751

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am thinking about taking some training at Ocean Quest Dive Centre in Burnaby. Does anyone have any good, bad or other to say about them?

I like the information on their website but what are they really like?

i've been there once to ask for more info with regards to BCD & Backplate and wings. Would definitely recommend them. I'm hoping to do my dry suit orientation with them.

It was my first time there this afternoon, great impression, we all joked around. Friendly and informative staff.

Thank you for the replies.

Two thumbs up for Ocean Quest, a good store to do business with. You can joke with the staff and owners as they all like to have fun, they are divers themselves. Competitive pricing and if you find it cheaper somewhere else, they are willing to haggle price.

Definitely my shop of choice now. Always friendly, and I always feel that we're treated fairly, and then some.

Ocean quest is amazing. Fusion suits for rentals, No crappy shell or neoprene suits. INCREDIBLY nice guys. I just took in my gecko that was having issues. I was concerned about the warranty. The guys were able to replace it, just had to pay the shipping.

IDC was my fav, ocean quest now takes the #1 spot.

Back
Top Bottom