Ocean Fest 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baitedstorm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone planning on going? I just read the dates will be April 15-17th. I really enjoyed it last year and we are planning to go again this year.

baitedstorm:
Anyone planning on going? I just read the dates will be April 15-17th. I really enjoyed it last year and we are planning to go again this year.

Okay, I'll play the ignorant one....

What is Ocean Fest??????????

Wooo Hooo!! I feel a Conch Party coming on!!!!!

Hopefully, the weather gods will smile on us this year and we can get in a few shore divings during the festivities.

As far as I know, this time I won't be travelling for work, so let's start planning the whole weekend!

Maybe Pascal will be there again this year as well!

KBeck:
Wooo Hooo!! I feel a Conch Party coming on!!!!!

Hopefully, the weather gods will smile on us this year and we can get in a few shore divings during the festivities.

As far as I know, this time I won't be travelling for work, so let's start planning the whole weekend!

Maybe Pascal will be there again this year as well!
Done deal chickie..... ! We'll all crash at Jenny's house (someone ought to let her know :eyebrow: )

Thank goodness they moved the date. Before it was on my daughters birthday, and family came first. If you can do the dive it usually is worth it from a prize standpoint. They are many divers but lots of chances to get a prize and some of them are quiet good. Plus, I understand that the scuba vendors will be able to SELL from their booths this years, not so in the past. So yeah, I'll be there on Sunday.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom