Obituary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eli

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Canon S400 in Canon WPDC800 housing. Died after a sudden illness. Survived by Nikon 990, Canon S40, Panasonic DMCFZ10, and Oly C5060. Tempted to bury it at sea but I didnt.
Details: housing only one year old, used for less than five dives, brand new main O ring. Only a few drops of water leaked in thru the on/off control, but it was enough to deep six the camera permanently.
Fortunately, I had another housed camera, lost only two dives worth of photos.

Oh man, I really thought somebody we all knew went the deep six. But, too funny. Sorry to hear about the fatal illness to your camera. Any plans for a wake? hehehehe.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I just hope you had good life insurance. If not - it might be something to consider for the rest of your family. Again - my condolences.

marpacifica:
Oh man, I really thought somebody we all knew went the deep six. But, too funny. Sorry to hear about the fatal illness to your camera. Any plans for a wake? hehehehe.

Wake, thats hilarious! Thanks, at a time like this, a little humor helps.

Sorry to hear of your loss....it's never easy. But rest assured, you are no alone for I have been there, done that......As Kim says, I hope you had a good policy!
Aloha,
Lisa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom