Oasis Palm Beach resort, Cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just came back from and all too short vacation from Cancun. Plans were changed the night before we were to leave from Riveria Maya to Cancun due to H. Dean. Quickly checked the board for recommendation on Dive ops in Cancun. I LOVE THIS BOARD. Spratman was right, Ben from Mayanaquadive.com was awesome. I emailed him just before our plane took off and when we arrived in our hotel room, there was a message from him already. We booked, whale (sad but only 1 was there), reef (1st drift dive ever), and cenote. He picked us up and dropped us off. Great personal attention. Great staff. The Cenote was AWESOME!!!!!! DON'T MISS diving a cenote. I thought the whale would be highlight...NOT... the cenote was. If you want individual attention/service Call Ben.

Can't wait to go back!

Shout out to Spratman.... didnt know he was going. Great guy!:wave-smil

Correct, guggie. That's why I've been telling people to contact him through his email rather than the website.

Ben runs a class operation and has been victim to this before. Hopefully, this will be resolved quickly. I'm working on it from my end with our club web master.

In the interim, please contact Mayan Aqua Dive at benrmooney@yahoo.co.uk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom