Oahu Trip Report - Reef Pirates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brettn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We just returned from our honeymoon in Oahu where we had 12 great dives with Reef Pirates. Although this was our first trip to Hawaii, we plan to return and book more dives with them in the future. I cannot say enough good things about our experience with them - hotel pickup, small groups (never more than 4 + DM), excellent locations and personalized service. Sean took great care of us and also gave us some good tips on things to do when we weren't diving as well. We dove the corsair, seatiger wreck, and numerous reefs around Oahu. Notable sights were turtles (pretty much a given in hawaii), frogfish, nudibranchs, a dragon eel (rare), spotted snake eel, morays, spotted eagle rays, and a whitetip reef shark. I highly reccomend Reef Pirates for anyone looking for good, personalized service in Oahu.

Attachments

• _DSC0406.jpg
    _DSC0406.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 78
  • _DSC0588.jpg
    _DSC0588.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 54
  • _DSC0847.jpg
    _DSC0847.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 57
  • _DSC1163.jpg
    _DSC1163.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 54
  • _DSC1174.jpg
    _DSC1174.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 50
  • _DSC1295.jpg
    _DSC1295.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 55
  • brett 038.jpg
    brett 038.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 69
Yeah, the banner was her idea but that's okay. We're going to send that photo out in our thank you cards for the wedding. We had a great time and are looking forward to coming back.

yep sean is a great diver and I would expect to hear no less from someone that dove with him.

Back
Top Bottom