Oahu shots.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Fun few dives off the south shore. I met some interesting characters.

Slipper lobster

P3100830_edited-1-1.jpg

Gold Lace slug
P3100833_edited-1.jpg

Swim swim
P3100783_edited-1copy-1.jpg

That turtle almost looks like a surfer paddeling out on a surfboard from that perspective! Yum Yum say's mister tiger shark!

es601:
That turtle almost looks like a surfer paddeling out on a surfboard from that perspective! Yum Yum say's mister tiger shark!
You mean like this?
BTW, TSBHHarry --Gorby the Tortoise woke-up!

TSBHHarry (nice acronym Kevrumbo)

I've been wondering what the origin of your screen name is. What's the story? You name certainly is memorable, although I always think "ThatsSomeBadHatHAIR" when I see it. Perhaps thats because of my aversion to "hat head" when I wear a baseball cap.

Nice pictures. I like the head on shot of the slipper lobster. My one encounter with a slipper didn't give me a position to get a head on shot.

The photo's seam a bit "whitish". Did you do some color correction to remove a blue cast? Perhaps its just the preponderance of white sand and coral.

David

Kev, that time of the year already? Give him some broccoli for me.

AU, my screen name is from Jaws. watch it a few times and you'll see. I did use color correction to get rid of the blue. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom