Oahu Equipment Rental

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishtal

Registered
Reaction score
I've been looking all over this place, and on google, and I'm just not finding what I'm looking for. If it's here and I'm just blind, I appologize.:doh2:

I'm looking for reasonable priced rental gear (BCD, reg, wetsuit, tank) for my next visit. I have a few people to dive with so I don't really need a charter, just the gear.

I'll be staying near the Zoo so somewhere in the area would be nice.

I'll be on Oahu for a total of 16 days and I'm planning on several days of diving.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.:D

Mahalo,
Tal

You can try Island Divers in Hawaii Kai. They rent ScubaPro... They are the only ones I've rented from and they will replace their equipment every year. Maybe Breeze in Kaimuki, which is very close to Waikiki. Maybe Honolulu Scuba Company as well.

Not sure who in Waikiki would have good equipment.

Hey Tal, nice to see you over here.

Breeze is your best shot if you're staying by the zoo. It's just a 5-minute drive up Kapahulu, and they've usually got plenty of rental stuff for cheap.

Hey Tal, nice to see you over here.

Breeze is your best shot if you're staying by the zoo. It's just a 5-minute drive up Kapahulu, and they've usually got plenty of rental stuff for cheap.

Thanks, I'll check into those.

Is this the Matt that I've been in touch with already?:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom