Oahu - dive recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Island Divers Hawaii. They have the boat SeaFox as mentioned above. Dove with them last April. First Class operation. Check out their website Hawaii Scuba Diving with Island Divers Hawaii - Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, Waikiki If you have to rent, their equipment is new every year (ScubaPro). They post daily Dive Reports on the website. If you book soon enough, you get to pick where you want to dive that day.

K9Pig:police:
Ted

ok enough is enough. all the dive operations here all go to the same sights. the ones the west side do the west side sites and so on. so there are awsome dives all over the island. so its hard to say any one dive op can do it all. and dont be discouraged because the company doesnot own the boat you will dive off of. so with that said i would say if your doing north shore deep ecology is a nice bunch. if you want to see some wrecks and a corsair that was ditched intact , some awsome reef i would say give waikiki dive center is a good bet. good luck. and enjoy

ok enough is enough. all the dive operations here all go to the same sights. the ones the west side do the west side sites and so on. so there are awsome dives all over the island. so its hard to say any one dive op can do it all. and dont be discouraged because the company doesnot own the boat you will dive off of. so with that said i would say if your doing north shore deep ecology is a nice bunch. if you want to see some wrecks and a corsair that was ditched intact , some awsome reef i would say give waikiki dive center is a good bet. good luck. and enjoy
Gee thanks Marco, for the north shore referral to ScubaDrew & Surf n Sea.....after all the diving we've done, I am crushed...:depressed:

Guys,
This post is almost a year old

scuba drew i am sorry. but I never knew you dove out of north shore dude. just plan didnt know are couldnt remember lol sorry bro. you are a first rate diver drew I seen you in action and you always seem to get the best video while doing it. but i give deep props because the first and only time i dove ns i was gearing up at three tables and they pulled up and dragged me out there with their group. to this day that is one of the top best five dives of my life. it was awsome. I dont know anyone at sea and sea at least i didnt know i knew someone from there. and now that you mention it you got me thinking was it deep ecology? i think it was .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom