Oahu Dive Ops rec for late October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marcus8

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello, I'd previously contacted Underwater Oahu through email and FB, but no reply regarding our upcoming trip. Not sure if they have survived the 2020 craziness. So....

First trip to Oahu. Have dove all the other islands extensively. Does anyone have any fairly recent experiences/recommendations for a decent dive op for a couple of 2 tank morning trips? We are staying in Ko Olina for a week....Oct 23rd through 30th. Prefer to avoid Waikiki and downtown area but will give it a go if it's the only option.

Thanks
Mark

Does anyone have any fairly recent experiences/recommendations for a decent dive op for a couple of 2 tank morning trips?

Ko Olina is about a mile from some great shore diving at Electric Beach. There are other nice shore dive sites on the Leeward side further down including Makaha Caverns and Makuha Beach.

If you're looking for boat diving and want to avoid going to Honolulu, Honolulu Scuba Company runs a west side charter out of Waianae Small
Boat Harbor, so that’s a pretty close option to Ko Olina.

Feel free to shoot me a dm if you have specific questions or diving preferences. I’m happy to help get you lined up with whatever you’re looking for.

Hey thanks very much. I've been striking out but didn't try them just yet. Reaching out to them now.

Cheers
Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom