O2 in France

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepB

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

i am taking my rebreather course now (new KISS), and in the summer holidays were going to dive in france. we already did this many times, and we're deving on our own, so not over a diving scool/club etc.
we're always between the french/italian border and from there to the west. (farest we got was marseille)

but next holidays i want to take my rebreather.
so where do i get Oxygen? do any of you know where to get it, and would like to share?
(i have a CMAS*** and a CMAS Advanced Nitrox, so this shouldnt be a problem)

regards

Deepb

Hello Deepb

Getting O2 fill should not be to complicated. I know at least one diveshop in Marseille and another in Nice.
I can ask my friends from the tek community some advise on CCR friendly diveshop/operators but I need to know where are you planning to stay/be.
By the way, do you kow if the Kiss is CE compliant? If not it could be a big issue with many diveshop and in that case you will have to dive again on your own and rent a B50 of O2

hi,

this would be very nice.

we're staying on a boat by or own, the boat is situated at the french/italian border, and we're going direction marseille (most times we get until the poquerolles islands)

EDIT: the KISS does not have CE, but due to the fact that we're staying on our own this shouldnt be a problem)

regards

DeepB

Ok.
I have sent a message to a couple of friends located in the South.
Is renting a B50 an option for you?
JLuc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom