NZ Sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why on earth would anyone want to close this dive site? It has the optically clearest measured water in the world.

Man.... That is right up there with banning Non Indigenous New Zealanders from catching Koura!

Stupidity like that is one of the reasons I havent come home for 13 years.

cancun mark:
Why on earth would anyone want to close this dive site? It has the optically clearest measured water in the world.

Man.... That is right up there with banning Non Indigenous New Zealanders from catching Koura!

Stupidity like that is one of the reasons I havent come home for 13 years.
I'm off home after the last 5 in the UK....hence the post, now that Pupu springs are shut I've got to look elsewhere :monster:

PS THIS PIC IS FOR ALL THE ENGLISH FANS READING THIS................HE HE HE

Good one Morg. I saw it as well. By the time they get back home, they will have twisted it around as a victory somehow. That's the Poms for you. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory....hehehehehe

greg somers:
Good one Morg. I saw it as well. By the time they get back home, they will have twisted it around as a victory somehow. That's the Poms for you. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory....hehehehehe
Both loses were not mentioned on the news over here and seemed to have been dropped from the papers as well.....................funny that!!! Not only do they win badly......they lose just the same way as well.

Morg_NZ:
Both loses were not mentioned on the news over here and seemed to have been dropped from the papers as well.....................funny that!!! Not only do they win badly......they lose just the same way as well.

The butt whippin that Aussie just gave them as well. hahahahaha. Delaglio is swearing foul vengence when the Lions come over. I have only one thing to say...."Here kitty, kitty..."

cancun mark:
Dont tell me they closed pupu springs....... Did they?

what for
Pupu springs were reopened only to be closed again about a month ago ( FEB 2006 ) DOC is "officially" scared for contamination of waterborne pests although that story rattles a bit, perhaps the commercial exploitation by local dive shops of a site that has religious meaning for the local iwi has more to do with it, who knows...............
Would be nice to dive it again sometime again.

Back
Top Bottom