NYC Divers new name => Oceanblue Divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

theoceanblue

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Our club has a new name and a new logo:

obdivershiresreduced.jpg

(for some reason I'm not seeing the logo image here, but I swear there's a working URL in the tag. My avatar is actually the new logo)

Please join us for our upcoming January Happy Hour, Tuesday January 16. Here are the details:

When:
Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 7:00 PM
Where:
Mannahatta
316 Bowery, Lower Level
New York , NY 10012

Description:

We've got a new really great new location that will hold our numbers, Manahatta Lounge! The lounge is located just 3 blocks from the Bleecker Street station of the 6 train.

Our presentation this month:

Fiji Slideshow!

by:

The Fiji "Paparazzi"!

(Jennifer Wasik, Jeff Giddings, Vincent Maida, and Michael Feld)

Pictures from our recent trip in October 2006 to Fiji! See the amazing coral and reef fish that Fiji is known for.

DIVE INTO DRINK SPECIALS!
==================

$4 beer!
$4 well drinks!
$7 Ketel One Martinis!

There is also food at Mannahatta, so come early from work eat some food, have some drinks and meet the other divers!

We'll be downstairs in our own private lounge that fits 120 people (so there should be plenty of room for us!). Here's a link to their site so you can see what Manahatta is all about:

http://www.mannahatta.us

If you're a new member and have not made it to an event yet, this a great way to:

* Meet other divers
* Learn about destinations
* Find out about training
* Eat, drink and be merry
* Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom