NW Dive & Travel Expo 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Landlocked Dive Nut

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The Northwest Dive & Travel Expo is being held at the Tacoma Convention Center in Tacoma, WA on Friday, April 24 (setup), Saturday April 25 and Sunday April 26.

SingleDivers.com will have a Happy Hour get together while weÃÓe in town for the Expo, and all members and any guests who wish to participate are welcome. The Happy Hour will be held on Saturday 4/25/09 5:30pm to ?? at the Varsity Grill, 1114 Broadway, Tacoma, WA (253) 627-1229. WeÃ×e reserved the Lounge area?.come on by and join us for some fun!

SingleDivers.com will have a booth at the Expo, and we will be helping the show organizers, too. We need more volunteer helpers! Anyone who wants to work either our booth or for the show for 4 hours in exchange for free admission to the Expo, please contact us ASAP at: angels@singledivers.com. Let us know the dates & times you are willing to help out, and a contact cell phone number. We will reply with more info.

SingleDivers.com©åa dive & travel club for buddyless divers©åour hookups are to tanks!

I flew up to Seattle to help out in the South Pacific Island Travel booth and really enjoyed the show. Saturday was busier than Sunday, but we had a good crowd most the time. It was fun to see a lot of old friends too. This show was much better than the show in San Jose a couple weeks back. Links provided to save you the extra Google step.

P4250062.jpg

Jeff from Jack's Diving Locker in Kona entertaining the girls from Wetpixel

P4240060.jpg

Me, Chris Huss, Kim from South Pacific Island Travel, and Terry from Underwater Sports

P4250069.jpg

Me trying on the White's Fusion dry suit...it fit perfectly and is soooo comfortable! Yes, I bought it.

P4250063.jpg

Jack and Sue Drafahl in the book signing booth

P4250070.jpg

Ellen from Wetpixel and Jean from Aquatica

P4250064.jpg

Paty and Tim from Scuba Club Cozumel

P4230049.jpg

Mt. Rainier from the plane

Back
Top Bottom