Nusa Penida - Dive Operator Recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blues Runner

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Experienced diver staying on Nusa Penida in October. Looking for Nusa Penida Dive Operator recommendations. Interested in Mola and Manta encounters. Please share what you like about them.

Thank you,

David

Reeflex Divers.

I've only dived from their Crystal Bay centre, but I think they now have a shop in Toyapakeh.

I found they were always professional, and easy to deal with. And their centre set-up is really great. The dive guides and boat crew are great! I also got free T-shirts on different occasions.

I went on some night dives at Crystal Bay, but I'm not sure if they're still running that currently.

Crystal Bay and Toyapakeh, I've seen plenty of Mola Mola there.

Good luck 👍

Reeflex Divers.

I've only dived from their Crystal Bay centre, but I think they now have a shop in Toyapakeh.

I found they were always professional, and easy to deal with. And their centre set-up is really great. The dive guides and boat crew are great! I also got free T-shirts on different occasions.

I went on some night dives at Crystal Bay, but I'm not sure if they're still running that currently.

Good luck 👍
Thank you Dan. I actually reached out to them yesterday.

Reeflex Divers.

I'

Good luck 👍
Experienced diver staying on Nusa Penida in October. Looking for Nusa Penida Dive Operator recommendations. Interested in Mola and Manta encounters. Please share what you like about them.

Thank you,

David

Experienced divestaying on Nusa Penida in October. Looking for Nusa Penida Dive Operator recommendations. Interested in Mola and Manta encounters. Please share what you like about them.

Thank you,

David
Curious if you've gone any further in your planning. I'm organizing a group to Wakatobi in June and we have a layover in Bali. Also planning a side-trip to Nusa Penida. Sadly we won't be there during Mola Mola season, so I'm a bit jealous of you on that.

But to the point... I have a strong recommendation from a wholesaler I trust for Crystal Divers in Bali, but we were planning to stay in Nusa Penida. I've had some very professional email conversations with Pure Divers in Nusa Penida and am strongly considering booking a trip with them, just would like some 1st hand experience. Don't want to send my $$$ to an unknown operator without checking them out a bit.

I'd love to know how you decided to go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom