Nudibranch inspired scuba socks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, my teenager LOVES fancy socks, so I have sent her a link. This type of novelty sock sells in gift stores and bookstores as well as teen-based clothing stores.
I wish you the best with your efforts!

Unfortunately I just found out she used Kevin's photo for commercial purposes without his permission. :(
Yikes! On the sox print too, or just for advertising? Can she contact Kevin and make it good? Will be waiting to hear...

Unfortunately I just found out she used Kevin's photo for commercial purposes without his permission. :(
Kevin just contacted me regarding this. It was not my intent to cause a problem. His image just happened to be the best representation. The sock pattern is my own design based off research of the marine animals.

I've contacted Kevin to rectify the situation.

If you know who took the image of the Spanish Shawl, please let me know so I can contact the artist.

The i
Yikes! On the sox print too, or just for advertising? Can she contact Kevin and make it good? Will be waiting to hear...
the patterns on the socks are my own design based off research of the marine creatures. I've contacted Kevin to try to rectify the comptright issue. It was not my intent at all to cause problems. Kevin's image just happen to be the best.

Oddly the etsy site doesn't show the nudi photos as shown in the original post so the only 'offense' seems to be here on Scubaboard. Looks like she is doing right and hopefully, there wasn't a watermark on the image she originally used.

Oddly the etsy site doesn't show the nudi photos as shown in the original post so the only 'offense' seems to be here on Scubaboard. Looks like she is doing right and hopefully, there wasn't a watermark on the image she originally used.
I just took the Etsy ones down in an act of good faith that I respect the artists work and his request not to use it.
I'm trying to figure out how to switch out the pictures on here and for the life of me can't navigate this darn site to the proper editing section. Help?

I'm happy to work with the photographer and of course it was not my intent to breach copyright. There wasn't a water mark that I could see. It was just a google image search

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom