Now I know I'm not smarter than a 12th grader

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fairybasslet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Man, I feel so stupid. I was watching The Departed and I had no idea WARNING SPOILER. If you haven't seen it and want to be surprised, STOP READING NOW

who the guy was in the end who shot Sullivan. I first watched it by myself, and then last night, my son and I were watching it together. And I thought "Good. He can explain it to me." But then he had to run out and it was after 11pm. I have to get up at 6:30 to get to work, so I went to bed. So in the morning, I asked my boss who the guy was (we always talk films together) and I felt like such an idiot when he told me who it was. I didn't even recognize him!! So my son called me this morning and I asked him if he knew who the guy was who shot him in the end, and of course he knew. My son said he did look a little different, more scraggly, but he still recognized him. I bet I'm the only dummy who didn't get it. I feel so STOOPID.

:rofl3:

Great movie! Uhhh which one was Sullivan? hehehe

I think I'm gonna watch it again, for the 3rd time....it was that good.:)

johnnyseko:
:rofl3:

Great movie! Uhhh which one was Sullivan? hehehe

I think I'm gonna watch it again, for the 3rd time....it was that good.:)
I watched it 1 1/2 times, then sent the DVD back to Blockbuster, but I ordered the 2-disc set to keep. My son loves it. It's his new favorite film. And he even got into the cinematography of it. I love to watch the extras and that wasn't available on the one disc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom