Novice diver looking for a dive buddy West Palm Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baldilocksnj

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all!! I just moved to West Palm about two years ago, not long after I certified. I am a little skittish on my first dive of the day, so I am looking to start diving the Blue Heron bridge to gain a little confidence. If anyone is interested in joining me, helping me to improve my skills please contact me here and lets see when we can get together to dive!! I just dropped my regulator off at the shop for its annual.

We will be in the area from May 21-31 and have some dives planned if you would like to join up with us. Michael is an instructor and we will be doing some check out dives at Blue Heron bridge. Would love to have you join us. Also, GoldCoast Scuba in Lauderdale has a great meetup group that always has trips and dive buddies around. Gold Coast Scuba Divers (954) 616-5909 (Fort Lauderdale, FL) - Meetup

DeAnn

scubadreaminn is correct checkout goldcoast scuba thay have a great meet up group. We will be diving ft lauderdale bts next week check out daniellesdives.com for the exact days as we get closer to sea ocean conditions you are welcome to join us on any future dives.
rich

welcome as hubby Rich has stated, hit us up anytime for a dive. I am looking at Venice June 2-3 for a shark tooth dive, our first one. We will also be in LBTS July 24-28 for Bugfest. Local for Vero and Pepper park diving appears to be CRAP for the next week but I am thinking about doing a day next week in LBTS

Back
Top Bottom