November trip for 50th birthday - need suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubadonna

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am trying to decide where to celebrate my 50th birthday next year. I want to take an AMAZING dive trip. It can be anywhere in the world.

I really want to go to Maldives but not sure if November is the time to go there. Looking for suggestions for this time of year.

Thanks

Looking to take an AMAZING dive trip next November to celebrate my 50th birthday party. Need suggestions for travel during this time of year. I originally wanted to go to Maldives but not sure if November is a good time to go there. I travel to the Caribbean a lot so not wanted to go there. Looking for a bigger trip. I have been to Hawaii, Fiji, Bora Bora

I've never been there, but if I was in your position, Indonesia would be at the very top of my list. World-renowned for its biodiversity, and the pictures and trip reports I see from people who have been there are spectacular. Plenty of info on this board, and perhaps others with direct experience will add their thoughts.

James

Celebrating my 50th on the MV Argo in Cocos :). We will be 8 CCR divers. The place certainly is important but so is the company :)
Happy 50th :)

Claudia

Red Sea, Sudan - Deep South Suakin Islands... it is amazing and very pristine. There's a reason why Jacque Cousteau chose this for his research and films. Go in late Spring/early Summer (mid April-early June). I recommend the Don Questo... not the most luxurious vessel but by far the most experienced captain and crew in the entire Sudanese Red Sea.

So far it's the best diving I've done in my nearly 20 years of diving.

Happy 50th :balloons:

Bali looks amazing..... !! checking into that now for November travel. (btw Deputydan - where in NC are you? I'm in Charlotte )

Rangiroa and Fakarava in French Polynesia - not Bora Bora (no diving of any worth there) , Papua New Guinea (shoulder season so hot and humid and a lot of rain, but it rains a lot in PNG most of the time) , or Raja Ampat.

Yes we dove Rangiroa when we visited French Polynesia. It was awesome. Been looking at Raja Ampat today....and looking at Yap and Palau

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom