November Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be at Scuba Club Cozumel from Nov 23-28 before going over to Playa del Carmen Nov 28-30 to dive a day of cenotes and another day with bull sharks. While at SCC, I hope to dive it's beach dive every afternoon and maybe even evening so all others there are welcome to join me
I'll be there as well !! Be sure to say "hi" to a fellow Scubaboard member. I'll be the big tall guy (5'2") and probably wearing a fire department t-shirt !!

Divegoose

I'll be there as well !! Be sure to say "hi" to a fellow Scubaboard member. I'll be the big tall guy (5'2") and probably wearing a fire department t-shirt !!

Divegoose
Sure thing. I get in on the afternoon of Nov 23 and will be game to get in a beach dive right away. If I miss you or anyone else I'll likely see you the following morning's dives. Hoping to dive the beach there every afternoon and maybe early evening too from Nov 24-27.

Sure thing. I get in on the afternoon of Nov 23 and will be game to get in a beach dive right away. If I miss you or anyone else I'll likely see you the following morning's dives. Hoping to dive the beach there every afternoon and maybe early evening too from Nov 24-27.
@cleung and @Divegoose
We will check in Nov 20 afternoon, and do 5 days of morning dives with SCC Nov 21-25. Hoping to do shore dives and also join SCC's some evening/twilight boat dives when offered.
Looking forward to meeting you guys there. I am an Asian woman with long braided hair, 5'4.
@Divegoose I sent you a direct message.
@cleung For some reason, I can not send you a direct message.

@cleung and @Divegoose
We will check in Nov 20 afternoon, and do 5 days of morning dives with SCC Nov 21-25. Hoping to do shore dives and also join SCC's some evening/twilight boat dives when offered.
Looking forward to meeting you guys there. I am an Asian woman with long braided hair, 5'4.
I don't know why either as I do get direct messages from others. Anyway I'm an Asian guy too as pictured and if I don't see any of you in the afternoon of Nov 23, I'll see you all the next morning. I'll likely stay at the beach for any evening dives too. I'm also going over to Playa on Nov 28 for a morning of cenote dives and the bull sharks dive the following morning.

@cleung and @Divegoose
I get to Scuba Club early afternoon on the 20th as well. Arriving via United Airlines from Houston.

I will have a fellow from Ottawa joining me for the week. He is only there for a week, but I get to stay an extra week as I am using my March 2020 reservation. Have you been to Scuba Club before ??

Divegoose

Will be my first time at SCC. Since I'm there only for 4.5 days, I'm going to try and do 4 dives per day - the two morning boat dives plus one afternoon and perhaps early evening dive both at their shore since it's suppose to be unlimited and very shallow. Any interested can join me but I hope that SCC still allows me to do these shore dives on my own if no other takers.

Will be my first time at SCC. Since I'm there only for 4.5 days, I'm going to try and do 4 dives per day - the two morning boat dives plus one afternoon and perhaps early evening dive both at their shore since it's suppose to be unlimited and very shallow. Any interested can join me but I hope that SCC still allows me to do these shore dives on my own if no other takers.
Maximum depth you will get on a shore dive is 25 - 30 feet. No issues diving solo from shore - I have done it numerous times. No issues doing unlimited shore dives either. If the resort is full to capacity, they just don't like anyone stockpiling tanks in their lockers - tanks need to be available for others to use.

Divegoose

I get to Scuba Club early afternoon on the 20th as well. Arriving via United Airlines from Houston.

I will have a fellow from Ottawa joining me for the week. He is only there for a week, but I get to stay an extra week as I am using my March 2020 reservation. Have you been to Scuba Club before ??

Divegoose
This will be our first time at SCC. We will fly in on AA through Miami arriving around 2pm.

Sue and Scott

Nov. 27 - Dec. 4 Coral Princess (Still deciding on op - can dive with resort op, Pepe Scuba)
Dec. 4 - Dec. 11. El Cid La Ceiba (Still deciding on op - can dive with resort op, Babieca)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom