November Roll Call?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We've been home for two days but we had pretty good weather. Even on the days that it says it's going to rain all day, it rarely does. We had a day of diving that it was rainy and in the low 80's - that felt chilly during the surface interval.

FYI, my computer showed water temp at 83 degrees on our first day(11/1); two days later it was 82 (11/3); two days later it was 81 (11/5). We were fine in rash guards (and I'm usually the chilly willy) but there were plenty of divers in 3 mils.

The quick drop in temp is amazing. Hopefully, others will reply with temp readings as the month progresses.

Both my Teric and Suunto have shown 84 degrees all week. I am wearing a bathing suit and a rash guard. My 3mm has hung in the closet all week. I’m warm natured. Most divers are wearing 1-3mm, with one tiny lady wearing a 5mm.

The only time I’ve been cool is topside after the 2nd dive in the shade on the boat. Once I’m dry I’m back to toasty.

Both my Teric and Suunto have shown 84 degrees all week. I am wearing a bathing suit and a rash guard. My 3mm has hung in the closet all week. I’m warm natured. Most divers are wearing 1-3mm, with one tiny lady wearing a 5mm.

The only time I’ve been cool is topside after the 2nd dive in the shade on the boat. Once I’m dry I’m back to toasty.
Nice, thanks for the update. We'll be diving tomorrow afternoon. Anyone doing 3P afternoon dives this week?

I'll be under the water in two weeks! The wait is going to be intolerable.

So to be fair, I asked others on the boat what temperatures their dc’s were reading. Most were 83-84, with one reading 81. Apparently they are only accurate to within a few degrees.

Nice, thanks for the update. We'll be diving tomorrow afternoon. Anyone doing 3P afternoon dives this week?
I may do tomorrow afternoon but right now the afternoon boat is pretty well full. As for temps I have been logging an average temps of 83F all week

Back
Top Bottom