November Roll Call?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snoweman

Untroubled Troll
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My non-diving wife and I will be arriving Thanksgiving Day (11/22) and departing 11/29. We will be staying at Casa Mexicana for three nights and the remainder at Palmar Condos. Diving with Tres Pelicanos and getting my Nitrox certification.

We are on October's and November's roll call.
My wife, son and 3 other close friends are coming in October 30 and flying out November 12. Staying at Las Brisas and Diving with Aldora.

AdivingBel Nov 12 thru 19 staying @ Villa Escondida & diving with 3P and the "usual suspects."

Bringing a non-diving buddy that's going to do his first DSD. He'll either love it or leave it. Either way we'll have good Pub entertainment. :bounce::bounce::bounce::)

Nov 4th - 11th. Diving with Blue XT Sea. Travel buddies are not divers so it’s just me on the boat.

Jay and Cheryl - November 7- December 12. Villa las Anclas- Tres Pelicanos and the usual suspects

me and a buddy - November 9 - 17. Diving with 3P and Aldora.

I hope I have this right...

Charles Dieringer+5 10/30-11/12 Las Brisas/Aldora
Jbjclj & wife 11/7-12/12 Villa Anclas/3P
Pfirejack 11/9-11/14 Blue Angel/Scuba Craft
AdivingBel 11/12-11/19 Villa Escondida/3P
Gopbroek 11/4-11/20 ??/3P
Mcpowell 11/4-11/11 ??/Blue XT Sea
Horn34+1 11/9-11-17 ??/3P and Aldora
Snoweman 11/22-11/29 Casa Mex & Palmar/3P

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom