November Roll Call?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AdivingBel Nov 12 thru 19 staying @ Villa Escondida & diving with 3P and the "usual suspects."

Bringing a non-diving buddy that's going to do his first DSD. He'll either love it or leave it. Either way we'll have good Pub entertainment. :bounce::bounce::bounce::)
Lets go diving:bounce:. Post dive, pre dinner cocktails with Jay and Cheryl at Villa las Anclas is always a nice way to start the evening,

@Snoweman
I’ll be at El Cantil.

Thanks for making the list.

Charles Dieringer+5.........10/30-11/12........Las Brisas/Aldora
Mcpowell..........................11/4-11/11...........El Cantil/Blue XT Sea
Gopbroek.........................11/4-11/20...........??/3P
Jbjclj & wife......................11/7-12/12...........Villa Anclas/3P
Pfirejack...........................11/9-11/14............Blue Angel/Scuba Craft
Horn34+1.........................11/9-11-17...........AirBNB near La Choza/3P and Aldora
AdivingBel .......................11/12-11/19.........Villa Escondida/3P
Snoweman.......................11/22-11/29.........Casa Mex & Palmar/3P

Cool, must be finally getting close if the Nov Roll Call has started :)
John, Nov. 24-29 staying at Occidental Cozumel diving with ???? (Pay Pal doesn't like my CC for some reason so unable to book with anyone online). Likely will just show up and pay cash with whomever has room on boat?

Not close enough for me... :bounce:

Charles Dieringer+5.........10/30-11/12........Las Brisas/Aldora
Mcpowell..........................11/4-11/11...........El Cantil/Blue XT Sea
Gopbroek.........................11/4-11/20...........??/3P
Jbjclj & wife......................11/7-12/12...........Villa Anclas/3P
Pfirejack...........................11/9-11/14............Blue Angel/Scuba Craft
Horn34+1.........................11/9-11-17...........AirBNB near La Choza/3P and Aldora
AdivingBel .......................11/12-11/19.........Villa Escondida/3P
Snoweman.......................11/22-11/29.........Casa Mex & Palmar/3P
AZJohn.............................11/24-11/29..........Occidental Cozumel/???

Cool, must be finally getting close if the Nov Roll Call has started :)
John, Nov. 24-29 staying at Occidental Cozumel diving with ???? (Pay Pal doesn't like my CC for some reason so unable to book with anyone online). Likely will just show up and pay cash with whomever has room on boat?

Contact Jeanie at 3P dive@trespelicanos.com , she should be able to accommodate you, if you book soon. The Saturday after Thanksgiving is a busy time which lasts until mid week. I normally come in (Standby flights) the following weekend when the pressure slacks off and I can get a spot on the boat. Why settle for a spot with 'who ever' when you could dive with the 'usual suspects':yeahbaby:

A sage once told me Cozumel was an island populated by the 'wanted' and 'unwanted'.

I'm hiding in Cozumel, I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The **** has hit the fan

(my sincere apology to the spirit of Warren Zevon)

Back
Top Bottom