November in Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Plan B because you have done parts of plan A (comfort plan).

I want to do that plan with my son. Problem, about the same time as you are, so no trip report to feed off.

Well one of us has to make the path and yours look do able without trying to cram to many places in and (assuming) there is some stuff above sea level to see/do as well.

HI All.

I've been diving in Indonesia many times. Bali (mainly Tulamben and Padang Bai), Ambon, Lembeh, Bunaken, Raja, etc. I'm probably forgetting some. Anyway, I have most of November off, and I'm heading back. Alor Island is on my list, and I'm flying thru Bali. I'm consider Gili Air, and possibly Amed (only been once). Any suggestions by local flight or ferry? I've read Lombok is bested by Gilis, and generally rough. I like macro but I'm not unhealthily obsessed :) Learning how to use a wide angle, kinda.

Thanks!

Alor is a good choice. I just came back from there 2 weeks ago.

HI All.

I've been diving in Indonesia many times. Bali (mainly Tulamben and Padang Bai), Ambon, Lembeh, Bunaken, Raja, etc. I'm probably forgetting some. Anyway, I have most of November off, and I'm heading back. Alor Island is on my list, and I'm flying thru Bali. I'm consider Gili Air, and possibly Amed (only been once). Any suggestions by local flight or ferry? I've read Lombok is bested by Gilis, and generally rough. I like macro but I'm not unhealthily obsessed :) Learning how to use a wide angle, kinda.

Thanks!
Hi maat1976! Forgive me for not answering your inquiry but I do have a question for you if you don't mind. I am booked on a liveaboard for 7 nights in Komodo Deep South this December. I want to add on an 10 day trip so which would you recommend: The Forgotten Islands or Raja Ampat? Thanks in advance

I want to add on an 10 day trip so which would you recommend: The Forgotten Islands or Raja Ampat? Thanks in advance

Raja Ampat for sure.

I went to Forgotten Islands in April 2023. I was a bit underwhelmed. It’s better to go to Forgotten Islands in October than in April.

I’m now in Bali for Mola Mola and heading to Komodo in a few days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom