November FEAST...

Hula Hut?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone else going to hang at Hula Hut tonight? I need to see about running by k-valves and get my new DIMWIT t's and wear one to this. Almost forgot about this except palm reminded me this morning. I could use a cold beer and some nachos, maybe a couple of fish tacos, a little bit of dive talk with someone who's been able to get wet more than I have lately.

So, is it just a table for two? Or are some more swampers gonna make it out for this? I've got some SB stickers to pass out to those who want them. Hope to see a few folks show this evening.

We're going to be heading up to Abilene today so we're not going to be able to make it. Hopefully we'll be able to make the next one. Have fun!

Zinc and I will be heading to Abilene tonight as well. Ya'll have fun...have a margarita or two for me! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom