November DWAD San Diego

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glycerin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Rickster and I have been talking about putting on a San Diego version of his monthly ditch work and dive.

So I booked the Marissa for the 15th of November.

95 dollars for 3 dives includes air and food.
The sights are:

• Yukon

• A newly found wall

• 7 fathoms

You can sign up here

DiveTickets.com - Buy Dive Tickets Online or call 619-757-3280 and tell them you're with Josh.

Don't worry about it saying "Yukon, Ruby E., Kelp"

Hopefully you can make it,

Josh

Just and update on this. The wall is officially called NROD and its a great wall. We had the pleasure of diving it on Tuesday.

The top is about 70 feet and it goes down to the sand at about 95 feet. We saw lots of great life including a never before seen nudibranch (all 6 of us had never seen it) and a Long Nose Skate.

This is going to be a great day of diving and I hope you can make it.

Ok, where is everyone? This trip is going to be a one of the best trips to go on this year. Come on, lets sneak away from work and have some fun, as well as, ofer our support to our San Diego Chapter of The Beach Crabs, on their first DWnDD.

Rick

I just signed up for this. It will be good to see you again, Josh!

Looking forward to doing the Yukon again and checking out some other San Diego sites. Thanks for getting it together.

This was probably my best diving experience here in southern California. I love diving in San Diego. This noob learned a ton and had a blast. Kudos to Glycerin for getting it together and for looking out for me on all three dives.

I had an absolutely amazing day!

Dive 1: Yukon Wreck
Max Depth: 102 ft.
Max Water Temp: 54 °F
Dive Time: 50 minutes

Dive 2: NROD
Max Depth: 90 ft.
Max Water Temp: 52 °F
Dive Time: 40 minutes

Dive 3: 3 Fingers (7 Fathoms)
Max Depth: 75 ft.
Max Water Temp: 54 °F