November 7th Open House @ MissD's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

*Miss hanging out sign; Chris, Ann, Donny and MissD - Gone to Boynton Diving* :yeahbaby:

I asked BOTH III and MissD where they were diving next and neither had anything planned. Now I find out they have run off together and didnt invite ME and ROBIN. I am really mad now!:angrymob:

Im sure Capt Ty would have understood the reasons for us not showing up! LMAO :no::no:

Thanks so much MissD for hosting a wonderful evening in your very lovely home! We had a great time....and I agree with all others...it was indeed very relaxing!

I asked BOTH III and MissD where they were diving next and neither had anything planned. Now I find out they have run off together and didnt invite ME and ROBIN. I am really mad now!:angrymob:

Im sure Capt Ty would have understood the reasons for us not showing up! LMAO :no::no:

It was Chris' fault. He started it all! They phoned me Saturday morning and before I knew it we were driving away. :shocked2:

Hey guys,
I'll try to use my best Kentucky accent here... remember you must really pronounce the rrr's. :rofl3:

Looks like ya'll had a time down thare. Dagum shame the little woman & I r way up yonder here, we woulda luved being thare...

Really, it's nice to see the pics of some great friends that we made while we were there. Looks as if you guys had a blast, we do wish we were there. I know that Pam is ready to go back to Florida. Tonight the temp. dropped to 26 degrees, high tomorrow of only 45. Really sorry we missed the strippers :perv:, a few drinks and Pam proably would have joined them...:jb:
We both are looking forward to meeting up with you guys again when we get down there. We had a hoot at the Oct. M&G.
We'll keep in touch here on the "Board" and try to keep up with you guys.

Have fun and be safe!
Bill & Pam

Wlb03:
Dont feel bad, I was there and missed the strippers too!

Also Wlb03:
I ALMOST bought an air compressor from the Knoxville KY fire dept. and would have been making a trip to pick it up recently. It was a surplus unit, but it sold for too much $$$. If you know of anything good but low cost Im still keeping an eye out!

Hope to be able to dive with you when you return. Do you know when that will be? What month?

Aw... I would have loved to come to this. Sorry I missed it! Maybe next time!

Well you definitely missed out. You'll have to make next time - there is always a room for ya :)

wlb - I read that just the way you would have spoken it.... :rofl3: Love it. :)

I'll be glad to keep a lookout here. If you do come up in the area be sure to let me know.
If it was Knottsville, that's where I grew up at.

Wlb03:
Dont feel bad, I was there and missed the strippers too!

Also Wlb03:
I ALMOST bought an air compressor from the Knoxville KY fire dept. and would have been making a trip to pick it up recently. It was a surplus unit, but it sold for too much $$$. If you know of anything good but low cost Im still keeping an eye out!

Hope to be able to dive with you when you return. Do you know when that will be? What month?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom